SSQ 200 Club Lottery
Operating under licence no: LN/000013702
SSQ 200 Club Lottery
The object of the Stanton St Quintin Parish Hall Lottery is to provide funding, over and above that which we receive through bookings, to ensure our Parish Hall remains open as a valuable parish resource for the use of all residents. The additional funding helps the Parish Hall Committee maintain standards, carrying out the continuing round of maintenance work, as well as providing additional facilities whenever possible.
The SSQ 200 Club Lottery is regulated under licence with Wiltshire County Council; SSQ Hall Committee Ltd is the registered operator, and the nominated officer is Mrs. J.Plummer. Should you have queries about the 200 Club Lottery or wish to join, the lottery officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
The 200 Club Lottery is run under Gambling Act 2005 rules, ensuring it is managed in a fair and open way.
To take part you must:
be aged 16 or over
become a member of the 200 Club Lottery
pay your monthly draw fee in advance of the draw
abide by the 200 Club Lottery rules
There will be:
one prize draw each month
the December draw will be a Big Single Prize Draw
The purpose of the 200 Club is to raise funds for the SSQH. All monies will be paid into the SSQH 200 Club bank account. After paying out 200 Club prizes, monies available will be used to meet the upkeep and improvements to the Parish Hall providing resources and opportunities for the benefit of the community.
1. You will receive a Membership card, numbered between 1 and 200 which will be issued once we have received payment. The £5 joining fee will be taken from your first payment.
2. A draw will be made every month with a single prize.
3. There will be 12 draws each rolling year, with one prize a month. The prize for eleven of the twelve months will be *£200 and the December draw will be *£1,000.
4. There will be no more than 200 members or membership numbers.
5. Payments are to be made Standing Order (£60, £30, £15 or £5) or FPI before the 15th of the month, or by annual cheque, to keep administrative costs to a minimum and to ensure your membership is paid up to date. We are unable to use PAYM for money transfers.
6. Member’s numbers will only be entered in the draw if their membership is up to date.
7. If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list. This will be at the discretion of the SSQH Committee.
8. The draw will be made by the SSQH Committee 200 Club Secretary in the presence of at least two other Committee members.
9. The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw and bank transfers will be made within one week of the draw.
10. The name and number for each month’s winner will be published on the SSQH website (ssqparishhall.co.uk), unless the winner specifically wishes not to be named – in which case the member’s number only will be published.
11. If publicity is allowed, members must make their wishes known to the 200 Club Secretary when making their application to join. Consent can be withdrawn at any point by contacting the 200 Club Secretary
12. The 200 Club will be run by the SSQH Committee. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
13. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 200 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid.
14. If a winner cannot be contacted, or the winnings cannot be paid into an account, the winnings will be transferred into SSQH Charity funds after six months.
15. It is the responsibility of 200 Club members to advise the SSQH 200 Club Secretary (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of any changes to their contact information during the term of their membership.
*Prize levels are dependent on the number of 200 club members.
There are currently some memberships available. If you wish to participate in the monthly 200 Club Lottery draw, please complete the attached Sign Up & Standing Order Mandate. The draw takes place on or around 23rd of each month, to participate in the current month applications and payment must be made by the 15th.
On completion forward the form (either by email or post) to the 200 Club Secretary at the address shown on the form.