A little bit about us:
Stanton St Quintin Parish Hall is located in North Wiltshire, in a rural setting just a short drive (approx. 2 minutes) from Junction 17 of the M4, heading north towards Malmesbury. The parish is made up of two small villages - Lower Stanton St Quintin and Stanton St Quintin. The Parish Hall is situated roughly mid-way between the two.
The Parish Hall was originally built by the villagers in 1938, at a cost of £818, on land donated to the Parochial Church Council. During the 1970's there was the addition of the kitchen and toilet block, then little changed in the hall until it was fully refurbished during 2016/2017, to provide the parish residents with more up-to-date facilities. It was during the refurbishment period that the Parish Hall Committee was gifted additional land to provide safe and substantial car parking at the rear of the hall. The Parish Hall Committee continues to maintain the hall for the benefit of all Parish residents, adding to and improving the facilities whenever possible.
The Parish Hall is a charity - SSQ Hall Committee Ltd - registered with the Charity Commission in 2017. The hall is funded by income from bookings, 200 Club and fundraising events; grants from local authorities, larger charities and local businesses; and from donations from individuals and business.
The Committee works hard to keep hire costs down for parish residents while maintaining the fabric of the hall and, where possible, provide additional amenities to offer a welcoming environment for our hirers. If you wish to help us continue to provide this important facility for our parish by donating to the Parish Hall please contact our Treasurer at email@example.com.
How to find us
The Parish Hall address is: Church Road, Stanton St Quintin, SN14 6DE.
The hall lies approximately 1 mile to the north of the M4, Junction 17 and can be approached from the A429.